Im Qualified – checkout my RPL! Is RPL cheating or are the people involved cheating? I know that this question is controversial, I know it will ruffle feathers; however, the question remains, should you be given a qualification based on references and paperwork alone? To me as a properly trained professional it begs the question […]
Risk & Emergency
Australia’s First and Only Privately-Owned `Fire Department` – Specialists in Emergency Management and Response in the Industrial, Urban and Aviation Sectors – we are operational and workplace risk & training professionals. Working World-wide…
R&E is a consultancy specialising in the delivery of strategic solutions and value adding services in the fields of emergency response Fire / Medical / Security, Mining Emergency Response Teams, Fire Safety, training, Airports, Fire in Urban/Aviation/Industrial, business risk / hazards assessment and creating sound management systems.
With a strong client advocate philosophy, we take the time to understand your needs and act in the best interests of you, our client. R&E is a hands-on industry leader providing a range of emergency response services to the oil and gas, mining / energy, construction, critical infrastructure industries. Australia’s first Emergency Response & Workplace eLearning provider.
We stand by our reputation as being ‘the best in the business’
Current & Past major clients/projects include:
• National Airports PNG
• Shell BG Group – QCLNG Project
• Oil Search, Exxon, Rio Tinto, BHP and Barrack Gold
• Cambodia National Airports
• AirServices Australia – ARFF
• Numerous RTO`s and training companies throughout Australia
• Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
• Fire Risk Consultancy
Capability Overview and Our Philosophy
We live by “Skills are learnt & must be practiced, learn from the right people”
At R&E we believe and ensure:
• Commitment to our industry & clients
• Expertise, commitment and professionalism
• Technically sound and experienced
• Underpinning knowledge and skills
• Competence and capability not just qualification
• Take the time to understand your needs
• Be a stakeholder in organisational development
• Develop simple and practical solutions
• eLearning (Australia’s First in Fire and Workplace)
• Emergency Responders Training, Development &
• Aviation Fire Stations
• ERT Training, Development & Manning
• Emergency Management Systems and Documents
• Emergency Management & Response Audit
• Workplace High Risk Accredited Training
• Training programs and resource development
• Training: First Aid, Heights, Confined Space, Driving, plus so much more
We believe in capability, skill and knowledge not just qualification, we live sound effective leadership; as it matters.
Risk and Emergency (R&E) are committed to building and delivering brilliant systems, training and services: through sound people, cultural and business strategies and programs that are designed for you, the user.
We rock our space – and we will make a difference to your bottom line! Today and every day we are working with troops, leaders and organisations across the globe transforming their skills, leadership, culture and organisations with our cutting edge and capability driven strategies and programs.
We are the innovators, the SuperForecasters and thought leaders in Risk and Emergency Response, Leadership and Management.
EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT and RESPONSE AUDIT & REVIEW | MINING and CONSTRUCTION TRAINING | FIRE & RESCUE | SECURITY
EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT | EDUCATION & TRAINING | CONSULTANCY | SAFETY | SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS | RAIL OPERATIONS
BUSH FIRE MANAGEMENT | ERT EQUIPMENT | VEHICLES | MEDICAL | DOCTOR-NURSE-PARAMEDIC PLACEMENT| ESO PLACEMENT
INDIGENOUS CONSULTANCY-PLACEMENT |TRADITIONAL LAND-OWNER ENGAGEMENT | ESO DOCUMENTATION CREATION | ERT CONTRACT ENGAGEMENT | ELEARNING TRAINING OPTIONS
Our Founder – Dean Hawkins is a veteran highly decorated retired Senior Fire Officer; uniquely and matchlessly trained across Urban, Industrial and Aviation FireFighting. He is an author and speaker, yet also one of Australia’s Leading Leadership & Executive Coaches and Advisers. He speaks at world conferences, global events and cooperate functions.
– Named in the Top 100 Emergency Response & Management Influential Key Note Speakers in Australia
– USA Award Finalist Author
– Keynote Speaker at global events, conferences & organisations
– Australian Institute of Management Judge and Speaker
– Award recipient and Decorated by Emergency Services
– Published & Popular Business bloggers
– Personal and Business development coaches
– Response and Management Team trouble shooters
– Leadership lecturers and presenters
– eLearning entrepreneurs and thought leaders
– Globe’s First unique and unrivalled eLearning techniques.
040400740 or firstname.lastname@example.org