Indigenous Relationship & Business Advisory Services
Risk & Emergency (R&E;) support, promote, and assist indigenous people & traditional landowners in business endeavours through recognising opportunities for empowerment and guidance. Australia, the Pacific, and Worldwide.
We advise, counsel, and guide mining, the resource industries and businesses in appreciating, recognising and apportioning commercial prospects and placement with indigenous people & traditional landowners.
We have the experience, skills, knowledge, and connections to enable and facilitate the development of indigenous communities into autonomous and independent commercial entities.
We specialise in brokering and placement:
- Resource industry & indigenous traditional landowner engagement
- Indigenous Sourcing, Training & Placement
- Indigenous Staffing & Mentoring
- Strategic Project & Contract Planning
- Joint Venture Sourcing & Contracts (service providers & indigenous)
- Networking & Partnerships (service providers & indigenous)
- Service Provider & Resource Industry indigenous engagement and negotiation