Risk and Emergency eLearning – Overview & Introduction
Risk and Emergency is a specialists eLearning provider, we are the largest and most experienced provider in the Southern Hemisphere; with experiences and expertise across:
- Workplace Safety
- Workplace High-Risk
- Urban Firefighting
- Aviation Firefighting
- Industrial Firefighting
- Mines Rescue Firefighting
- Institute of Fire Engineers
– Cert II and III Fire Operations (with multiple fire and rescue subjects possible)
– Cert III Mine Rescue (with multiple fire and rescue subjects possible)
– Cert IV Mine Rescue Supervision Coordination
– Working Safely at Heights
– CPR and First Aid
– Low Voltage Rescue
– Enter and Work in Confined Space
– Fire Extinguisher and Fire Warden
– Manual Handling
– plus, far more
Our unique and innovating system raises the standards of delivery and safety components via providing the true intent and content of the underpinning knowledge intended across all subjects – all students deserve to learn at their own pace; rather being dictated to by the training providers allocated time or based on price.
Don’t support the race to the bottom; where providers are conducting short and nasty courses.
Risk and Emergency`s eLearning experience increases participation, boosts your reputation, and retains students so that they reach the program’s outcomes.
Our Registered Training Providers are the best in what they do – they understand and support the fact that eLearning cannot be beaten in the detail and student experience it provides.
Carryout your eLearning requirements, then submit your Certificates of Successful Completion to our RTO and book your practical component.
We support and uphold the following reputable RTO`s; who have committed to Risk and Emergency’s elearning, plus their clients experience.
Choice of RTO often depends on subjects required and convenience of geographical location
- Sharp Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #40478) sited in Queensland and operating Nationally.( https://sharptraining.com.au/)
- ISH24 (RTO #41559) is a Registered Training Organisation offering Nationally accredited courses, they are setup in NSW, VIC and WA. (https://ish24.com.au/)
You and your team can do all of the theory in these subjects via eLearning – then the face to face is at half the normal time as it involves only practical aspects… all accredited. This is in half the time and intrinsic costs.
This is your access to view our concepts and new technology.